Wednesday, January 18, 2006

got milk?

I hate milk when I have to drink it alone. It's lemon/ginger tea without milk, or strong coffee or just the ordinary tea with milk for me.

But sometimes, I drink plain milk with extra sugar and I normally do this in the office. Once the HR Manager saw me.

She: What are you drinking?
Me: Milk.
She: Milk??
Me: Yes, milk. Milk alone.
She (smiles suddenly): You are a baby...!!!

The next time, both of us were in a meeting.

She: Wanna have Pepsi?
Me: I don't drink Pepsi alone.
She: You want to drink it with someone else?
Me: Don't know, but I drink Pepsi with dark rum only.

She didn't say anything about milk after that.

I will be 30 in a few years and my last wisdom tooth (hope it's the last one) came up about a week ago. My girlfriend asked me what I'm going to say if her dad asks how many teeth I have.

I don't know but I'm regularly drinking milk in the office these days. Someone told me long ago, milk is good for the teeth.

3 comments:

Arunima said...

:-)

What are you going to reply to her dad?

"I don't know about the teeth but I drink milk everyday" :-)

Anonymous said...

hehe. pepsi with rum. nice.

Dewdrop said...

Milk is a great source of calcim and vitamin D. Yes good for teeth and even bones. Only thing they say its better to drink skim or reduced fat milk as opposed to whole milk. But you know I also saw on TV one time that heavy milk drinkers are at a risk of Parkinsons disease. Ok I didnt mean to scare you...Enjoy your cuppa milk and sugar :)