Thursday, October 06, 2005

55 word story

I've been tagged by flame and have to write a 55 word story about anything. So here it is :-)

He was drunk, walking around the mall;nowhere to go. Suddenly he smelled something heavenly and saw a woman approaching. Without thinking, he opened the door and stood aside. She walked out, barely noticing him. But she stopped, turned around and smiled, "Thanks!" That's when he remembered, that's when he walked back home, happy and sober.

Arunima, you are next!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! :)

Jinguchakka said...

First time here! I like your blog. And that 55 worder too! :-)

zypsy said...

yup, i just realized that. thought it was 55 when i wrote in my office.

this is actually my story, that drunk's me. couldn't recall the face but i still remember that woman's smile.

consise10 said...

wow zypsy.. her smile must have been a sight for sore eyes :)