Friday, April 21, 2006

blog avatars

Going through the stuff they write, I can sometimes see these people. I read a lot of blogs and I follow quite a few of them religiously. There are bloggers who continue to remain anonymous and faceless, inspite of everything they've written. There are some who reveal so much about themselves with one single post. And there are those who don’t write anything about themselves.

Once I unmask the anonymous bloggers I will include them. Till then, this is a list of the bloggers I'm able to see, through their writings.

Alapana - One helluva sentimental woman, I think she cries easily too. But I can always feel the strength and optimism under all those beautiful and tender words. Can't still imagine what she looks like but I'm trying!!

Arunima - A bit of a mystery, someone who doesn't give a damn about anything. A bit ambitious, mostly in formals, lots of guys around her, and LOVES LIFE. One more thing, she wrote once that she cried over a Govinda flick but I really don't believe her!!

Ash - Here's a woman so full of questions but someone who loves with everything she has. Petite, very fair, has a quick laugh but a bit moody. For some unknown reason, I always see her with short hair:-)

Blow - Gothic. That's how I see her. A bit dark, nose ring, long black hair, very direct, very quiet but with a temper to reckon with. She then put up her pic on her blog, which is not so different from what I'd imagined:-)

Chandni - Someone in a business suit or formals, but I bet she changes into her favourite Tees and jeans as soon as she's home!! Very active, not so quiet, and cries noisily too:-)

Dreamcatcher - Pics in her profile - a girl with flowers and a girl sticking out her tongue. For some reason, I like the second one better. Looks very young for her age, a bit small, moody, and pouts a lot:-)

Elf - I always see her as a child but someone who's wise beyond her years. Very quiet, prefers to be alone most of the times, and has a very cute ever-ready grin:-)

Flickering Flame - Always imagined her as this dusky, no-nonsense woman with curly hair. Someone who observes and thinks a LOT. And then she put up her pic:-)

I've become a bit busier these days. Hunting for a job as I want to relocate to Bangalore very very very badly. I'm also going to post/read blogs on weekends only.

5 comments:

jugni said...

quite an insight aion't it?
Goth, aye. well i'm actually goth mostly but at times i can be very very punk :)
now the hair's not that long really..
it's quite amazing how you got it so right! that easy to figure out am i? :P
Bangalore? oh i like that city.. almost like a second home to me!

P.S. have you noticed that all these bloggers ae women? ;)

Arunima said...

Believe it or not, the movie was Jodi. No.1. Now laugh!!!!

I am not a 'bit' but damn ambitious. How about my hair dude??? :-)

Dreamcatcher said...

I laughed a lot at this. Beacuse you're quite correct :D.

~Nitoo Das~ said...

This was quite interesting.

I have attended a few Blog meets and strangely enough, the bloggers never matched my mental images of them.

Anonymous said...

bang on bud!! except the crying noisily part...I am not that noisy :)

Since I make so much noise othersise, especially for causes I believe in...I make up for it by crying silently...rarely when I do..